Pavel Acevedo (right)
runs the press at the art store
- Pavel Acevedo made his relief print on a press at Urge Palette Art Store, in the Riverside, California desert. Jim and Deborah Cool-Flowers drove the press all the way from El Paso, to give to Pavel.
Jeik Catlin Ficker (in background)
runs the Tucson Community Printshop
- Rudy Flores (serigraph)
- Joe Marshall (serigraph and woodcut)
- Lauren Moran (3 color woodcut)
- Mykl Wells (serigraph)
Dwight Metzger (pictured, tallest of group of 3 at right)
runs the Gloo Factory silk screen shop
2 silk screen prints were pulled at the Gloo Factory in Tucson:
used a large wooden spoon
to hand print his edition
- Martin Quintanilla hand printed his edition of relief prints carved on Mexican shoe rubber, at his home studio in Tucson..
Michael Contreras' home studio
- Michael Contreras produced his relief prints on the press in his home studio in Tucson.
Gonzalo Espinosa and Tanya Rich
look onto the silk screen exposure unit
2 prints were started, but not finished, at Taller Sin Miedo, those by Gonzalo Espinosa and Tanya Rich. Taller Sin Miedo is a private studio in the house of Gonzalo Espinosa; however, it started in the Sculpture Resource Center.
Regina Held (back to us)
runs the New Grounds Print Workshop
- Ruben Urrea Moreno (Tucson), had his woodcut print produced at New Grounds Print Workshop in Albuquerque.
Henry Morales in his home studio
- Henry Morales printed his woodcut color relief edition at his home studio in Albuquerque.
Henry actually had a press made
large enough to press his print edition
The press bed rolls on skateboard wheels
El Paso cluster:
Alan Hodson (pictured at left) and Jonathan “JJ” Childress
run Proper Printshop
6 serigraphs were pulled at Proper Printshop in El Paso:
- Chris Bardey (Las Cruces)
- Nani Chacon (Albuquerque)
- Raul Monarrez (El Paso)
- Victor Muheddine (El Paso)
- Tino Ortega (El Paso)
- Matthew Poe (El Paso)
in his private print studio in El Paso
- Mark Christian's (Tucson) woodcut print was produced at Horned Toad Prints studio in El Paso.
New Mexico State University Printshop
Las Cruces, New Mexico