Taller 75 Grados
Arturo Negrete runs the silk screen studio,
in Mexico City
- Jesus "Cimi" Alvarado (El Paso)
- Cristiana Cardenas (Tucson)
- Gonzalo Espinosa (Tucson)
- Jellyfish Colectivo (Ciudad Juarez)
- Krrrl (Albuquerque)
- Los Dos (El Paso)
- Zeke Pena (El Paso)
- Tim Razo (El Paso)
- Federico Villalba (El Paso)
- Yorch (of Rezizte Colectivo) (Ciudad Juarez)
October 30, 2015.
They exhibited the prints from the Desert Carpeta
with a special serigraph edition
commemorating the 32nd anniversary
Taller 75 Grados and Proper Printshop (El Paso)
at the Desert Triangle pop-up show in Oaxaca
near Xalapa, Veracruz
La Ceiba Grafica lithography studio
is located in an ex-hacienda
below the coffee growing mountains of Coatepec
- Manuel Guerra, of El Paso, traveled to an ex-hacienda in Orduna, just outside of Coatepec, Veracruz to create a 5 color lithograph at La Ceiba Grafica.
one of the directors of La Ceiba Grafica,
works on Manuel Guerra's lithograph
including mining the marble stones
Adrián Aguirre and Beatriz Rivas
run the Taller de Grafica Libre studio
- Francisco Delgado,of El Paso, traveled to Oaxaca to make his relief print at Taller de Grafica Libre.
Taller de Grafica Libre has a relationship with Espacio Centro, a gallery space in Oaxaca city run by Nidia Rosales Moreno. Visiting artists print at Taller de Grafica Libre, and then give a talk at Espacio Centro.
Francisco Delgado gave a talk at Espacio Centro.
The mural on the front
was painted by Desert Triangle artist
in Espacio Centro
Post a Comment